Fall Flower Patch Idea!
- On this sample, I used the solid stamps to create a vivid and bold statement using wonderful Fall colors
- I started with the lighter colors first, ending with the darker, Elegant Eggplant.
- Try to cover as much white as you can, leaving a little bit to stamp smaller images.
- Keep your sentiment simple as you don’t want to over power an already bold collage.
- Of course, you need to add a 3-dimensional element to your card front, such as the five-point flower from the Flower Fair framelits.
- Don’t forget to stamp the inside, especially if you have to add a piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of your darker card stock.