Serene Scenery Wedding Card
The Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper has become a fast favorite among my printed papers. As you can see by this picture, stamping on it is easy. In case you are wondering, the paper is designed to look like the sun is shining through. Gee! I’ll bet you thought my photography skills were bad, didn’t you?!
- I used the Better Together Stamp Set. Let me tell you, this set has lots of pretty sayings and font styles.
- The best part about using the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper, is that you can pick which area of the paper you would like to use on your card.
- Notice that this card only has two layers: The base cardstock and the printed paper with the stamped image. My kind of card. Quick and easy!
- I used only Archival Basic Black Ink!
- Use the Hostess Code HVXNTG4V when you place your order in my Online Store and I will send you a package of the Linen Thread, which as become a favorite. Do not use the Hostess Code if you place an order of $150 or more. You will still receive the FREE Gift.
August Hostess Code