Have You Checked Out The Clearance Rack Lately?!
I love Christmas! Often when I look over the Holiday Catalog while planning my Christmas cards, I think to myself that I gotta have it all. Well in fact, that doesn’t happen. I am sure many of you find that you simply don’t have the time to come up with a design, stamp, put it together and get them out. How about even coming to a class? Classes seem to be a thing of the past these days here in our area. Everyone seems to be so busy.
My tip for you?! A KIT! Yes, I said a kit! Many of you have supplies, but in reality, many don’t use them. It took me a while to warm up to a kit. And, some of you are thinking, I know how to stamp, why would I need a kit?! I have come to realize that time is of the essence and I guess I have a NEW perspective on these amazing kits.
I now think of kits beyond being timesavers. I think they are fast, fun and fabulous!
Check out the photos below and I WILL tell you that I was completely blown away by the quality of this kit, the To You and Yours Christmas Shaker Card Kit.
I think it took me a total of about an hour and a half to complete these gorgeous cards, even after multiple interruptions. I even have some extra supplies that I could use to design other cards as well.
- Do all similar instructions together. For example, when it says to stamp the front of the card, do all the stamping together. When it says add the dimensionals to the back, do that step en masse. When it says add the glitter and sequins to the center of each of the die cuts, line up all your cards like soldiers and pour away. Get the idea?!
Christine’s Tip: Stray a little bit from the pictures. Make each one unique. Stamp a little differently on each card.
- When adding the glitter, I line up each card and divy the glitter up. Then I went back and added more to be sure I had enough. Stampin’ Up! was very generous in this area. I even had enough for other cards.
- The VERY best part is about this terrific kit, I now know how to make a shaker card with the supplies I have on hand.
**Don’t kick yourself during this time of year! Grab a To You and Yours Christmas Shaker Kit and get started making the holiday season just a little easier on yourself. The cost is just $29 if you order through me and I have an upcoming class November 7 in my studio beginning at 9 am. Did you already purchase the kit from me? Come on over and let’s work on it together.
As an added bonus, order the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit and get BOTH for $50 and the class is FREE! Class is immediately after the Christmas Shaker Card Class.
Don’t miss out on this awesome way to get your holiday cards and tags ready for the season.
Crumb Cake Note Cards and Envelopes!
- In the picture below, I did not want to use the whole sentiment, so I like to cut the stamps apart and perhaps at a later time I will use it.
- Black Embossing Powder adds so much POP!
- Be sure to use your Embossing Buddy.
- The Embossing Buddy prevents stray powder from collecting in spots where you do not want to heat emboss.
Or you can purchase a set here in my ETSY shop!
Paper Pumpkin ON Sale!
Upcoming Staycation Special! 5 Days Only-July 24th-July 28th
Are you leaving for vacation? Maybe a staycation is something that is happening! Whatever your summer pleasure, I am offering a Staycation Special Deal to everyone who puts in an online order over $50 between July 24th and July 28th using this Hostess Code: Z7U3FHX6
Everyone who orders $50 or more will be entered in the drawing to get the pre-cut kit to make this gorgeous Watermelon Box of Cards! If you order $100 your name will be entered twice! Yes; you’ll get everything you need to make the cute box and these 5 cards with envelopes and tags except adhesive. They will not be stamped however per SU policy.
AND….the first 5 people who order will receive one of my awesome grab bags full of stamps, ribbons, and stamping accessories. Everyone else will get another stamping product valued at $5.00 in your thank you card from me.
These grab bags value at over $30!
I will draw the winners names July 29th.
Please go here to place your order using Hostess Code: Z7U3FHX6
Don’t forget about the Weekly Deals!
Meet The NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog! Now live!
One of the reasons I joined Stampin’ Up! back in 2006 was the FREE stamps.
Now you can purchase the Crafting Starter Kit for only $99 (get FREE shipping and get $125 in product) AND when you join between June 2 and June 30, you choose ANY TWO stamp sets any price in the NEW catalog.
- FREE shipping
- $125 in products of your choice
- 2 more stamp sets, any choice
- Box of catalogs that you can share with friends
- No pressure or risk involved- I mean it. Hobby Demonstrators are ALWAYS welcome!
- 30% off your first order (over $150 within 45 days)
- No obligations to or committment
- Offer is valid for everyone, even if you purchased the Crafting Starter Kit in the past.
- Come back, if you dropped.
Paper Pumpkin Is 50% Off!
C’mon! You know you want to try it?! If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up-get 50% off your first two months. Give it a go!
Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015
Getting My Paper Pumpkin is Easy-Peasy
- Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
- Click here to sign up.
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Sign up here at MyPaperPumpkin.com
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
This color combination has got to be one of my favorites so far with the NEW catalog!
Bermuda Bay & Night Of Navy!
Makes for a wonderful MANLY card idea or just use it for gender neutral giving.
Let me introduce you to the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
AND, the 2015 Sale A Bration catalog! Remember! For every $50 order placed in any catalog, you will be able to choose a Sale A Bration item at no cost from the catalog below! LOTS of choices this year!
Looking for a fun and unique gift idea for the crafter or wanna-be crafter in your life?
These kit subscriptions make perfect sense, everything you need to complete the project is in that little orange box! Your recipient doesn’t even need to own additional supplies! How cool is that?!
You can even purchase them for yourself as well!
And, as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase past kits! This is a HUGE benefit because it is only available to subscribers.
You can even order extra supplies for kits that you already own and have loved!
Join the fun and start your monthly program today!
- Promotion Dates: 5 December 2014 – 5 January 2014.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Closeout items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Closeouts are while supplies last.
- Online ordering can add non-Year-End Closeout items to your order.
- Year-End Closeouts orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
Use Hostess Code to QA4DXXTD
Yes, folks! It is THAT time of year again! LOTS of terrific discounts on specially selected crafting supplies! You WILL want to check out the door buster items! So, grab your favorite beverage, sit back and start putting together your shopping list! ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA products can be found here!