This is such an easy Christmas card to create!
- Watercolor Christmas stamp set has three different sentiment offerings. Anyone of them will work perfectly!
- I heat embossed the Merriest Christmas Wishes sentiment with White Craft Ink and White Embossing Powder.
- Add a little chalkboard technique by rubbing the black cardstock with some White Craft Ink and a sponge.
- Make your cards simple by adding a coordinating piece of pretty paper. I am not much of a fan of ribbon and will use it if necessary, however, I think this look is so pretty.
- It is not shown, but with the Basic Black cardstock base, you MUST add a layer of Whisper White cardstock on the inside.
- Create die cut ovals in seconds with the Layering Ovals framelits.
- Get the coordinating Be Merry Designer Series Paper for your Christmas cards.
- Don’t forget to stamp the envelope!
How to shop with me!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $60 or more (before shipping and tax) in my ONLINE STORE!
WANT TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH?
BONUS GIFT! Deadline is Friday, Nov 30th
IMPORTANT to NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts are mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (December) following when it was earned.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, YNEKQGZW for orders over $75 and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code!
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift! Grab your own Stampin’ Rewards.
- Don’t forget to check the Clearance Rack for added savings.