Stamping Is The BEST Therapy!
It is hard to give myself permission to give myself time off! (Let me tell you, it IS hard!) Thank you for checking in to see how I am feeling. I am feeling a little bit better this afternoon, but I fatigue easily.
One of the things that I wanted to share is that I am overwhelmed by your outpouring of affection! Each and every card, flower arrangement, phone call, email, text or meal means so much to me. I guess you could say it is like one HUGE hug! I consider everyone an angel on my shoulders!
This sweet little hand carved angel has been watching over me.
It is sometimes so overwhelming that words cannot express how truly grateful I am that you have reached out to me! I am not sure what tomorrow brings and I have lots of fears, but I know that I am very blessed to have so many wonderful and caring people behind me.
Bridgeport Hospital and it’s staff have been wonderful. The doctors and staff of the Norma Pfriem Breast Center have been caring and kind professionals and I thank them wholeheartedly.
But, last Thursday, Ed and I received news that deflated my positive balloon. The results of my pathology report came back that I had Stage 1 cancer and an appointment with an oncologist was scheduled for Jan 30th. The bright side of my mastectomy is that my lymph nodes are clear. I am not sure where my journey and recovery will take me, but you can be sure that I will stay in touch in the next week or so.
I am taking advantage of this afternoon to write to you and get some thank you notes finished. I wanted to show you that you don’t need to send anything elaborate for your thank you notes. I will be sharing a few ideas over the next few weeks. (I have a lot of them to stamp and write.) Like the post title says, “Stamping is the BEST therapy!”
I fell in love with the Swirly Bird Bundle a few months ago when the Annual Catalog came out. I think it is versatile. So much so, that I used it for some Christmas Cards this year.
To make your thank you cards even easier, add a set of Note Cards and Envelopes, either in Whisper White or Kraft. They are cut and scored for you.
By the way, if you love FREE stuff!
It doesn’t get better than FREE . . . There are 3 ways to earn FREE products!
- SHOP to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item for every $50 you spend . . . no limit!
- Click here to see all of the FREE items available!
- HOST to get more FREE products with Stampin’ Rewards (an extra $25 FREE with a $250 order or party! Book parties are most welcome at this time!
- JOIN & GET A BONUS . . . GET 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE
- when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit – it’s the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle! During Sale-A-Bration, you can choose2 FREE stamp sets.from either catalog (ANY PRICE) as a bonus to add to your starter kit. Join for the discounts, ideas & fun!
- For $99 you choose: $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- The kit ships for FREE! That’s a savings of another 10%!
- After joining, get everything you’ve been wanting at a minimum 20% discount!
- NO RISK . . . NO OBLIGATION! When the time comes, you decide whether you want to renew or not!
- DO IT FOR YOU!
- Join here and learn more and I will contact you when you do!
No matter how you take advantage of SALE A BRATION, it’s a great time to stock up on your favorite paper, adhesives, and everything else that Stampin’ Up! offers that you know and love! When you do, you can earn FREE Sale-a-bration rewards . . . one for every $50 you spend! There’s NO limit! An order of $150 or more earns not only Sale-a-bration rewards, but FREE Stampin’ Rewards as well!
Shop ONLINE with me! online 24/7! . . . when you do, please select “allow demonstrator to contact me” so I can thank you, if not, I totally understand!