April 2017 Class Of The Month Club
Here is how it works:
Each month, I choose a stamp set and design 5-6 gorgeous cards with it. Most of the time, it shouldn’t take you long to complete a card. I firmly believe, people have enough on their plates each day, why should it take an hour to complete one card? Right?! My cards will be quick and easy. Each card will have full color photo, cutting measurements and instructions.
What Do Class Of The Month Members Have To Do Each Month?
- Place your order for the suggested order for the month or the equal dollars if you own some of the items in my ONLINE STORE.
- You must use the Hostess Code provided! Your order must be placed by the 25th of each month. If something is on sale for the month, you can adjust your order to get what you want. Remember, even Clearance Items are available to you.
- Your orders come straight to you. Not waiting for the hostess to deliver!
- The total will vary slightly each month depending on the stamp set. It will be in the $35-$39 range. Remember, it is before shipping and tax.
After You Place Your Order!
- The .pdf file will be emailed to you within 24 hours after you place your order. Just print it out and start creating.
- Every time you participate in the Class Of The Month Club, you get one (1) point. When you get five (5) points, you get a $25 shopping spree and I will pay the shipping. This club is not a commitment for a certain period of time. Participate at YOUR convenience! Join along as your budget allows. After you take part five (5) times, you will be rewarded with Stampin’ Up! goodies for FREE!
- Every member who participates will get their own Annual Catalog and seasonal catalogs as well.
- I have another option for you! Are you a demonstrator? Perhaps you order from another demonstrator. Maybe you have all the necessary supplies! If you want just the .pdf files! No worries! I can do that! Just click the Paypal link below and I will send you the .pdf files that include all 6 projects. Use them for your personal cardmaking and your team projects as well.
April Class Of The Month .pdf files!
I am so excited for this Class Of The Month! Will you be participating?! Any questions, please feel to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org