Is your wish list a mile long?!
Do you enjoy getting your crafting products at a discount?!
When you join Stampin’ Up!….
- First off..A discount on all your Stampin’ Up! crafting products and enjoy a 20% discount off retail prices!
- Get your SNEAK PEAKS and be the FIRST to get your NEW products when NEW catalogs are released to Demonstrators! Yippee! We demonstrators get to see and feel the products before the public gets to order!
- Share what you love to do and that is also to get paid for it! Not interested in making money? That’s okay, too! We love hobby demonstrators!
- Many creative women and men are online and at Stampin’ Events! Get to know them! They are a great bunch of people!
Stampin’ Up’s Starter Kit is flexible and affordable.
(By the way, you get to pick out $125 worth of Stampin’ Supplies)
You can choose any current product from any current catalog to be included in your starter kit.
$99 with FREE Shipping
We have a wonderful group of stampers at Love To Ink! I chose the name of the group because I wanted everyone know that Love To Ink typifies what we do and by taking advantage of all the Stampin’ Up! benefits of being a demonstrator or running your own business.
BENEFITS OF BEING A STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR
- Enjoy your one-time 30% discount on any order $150 or more during your first 45 days as a demo.
- Order your products before everyone else. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy the benefit of getting to order our products at least a month before the catalogs begin.
- Always shop with your 20%. This applies on top of any discount or special Stampin’ Up! is offering. You can get another bonus (volume rebate) if you have sales (or purchases) of $400 or more in any single calendar month.
- No, you do not need to sell! You can just join with no commitment!
- Take advantage of all the creative ideas, training videos and endless collection of samples that Stampin’ Up! shares only with demonstrators.
- Choose the products in your Starter Kit! $99+tax (FREE shipping). The Starter Kit is completely customizable!
When I first started with Stampin’ Up! in 2006 the answer was simple! I wanted to stamp! I was just starting out and it was fun to know that other demos were in my area stamping! While demos have come and gone throughout the years, I have made many friendships that have been brought into my life.
Don’t live near me?! I’m available to our group by phone or email whenever the need arises.