Natured Inspired Vintage Leaves!
Nature plays a BIG part when I try to think of a card design! When I take a run in the morning on our local Rail Trail, the beauty of all the green leaves inspired me to pull out this versatile set, called Vintage Leaves. The best part is about this set is that it is paired with a set of framelits called Leaflets!
- In case you are wondering about the Happy Birthday! I grabbed it from a NEW stamp set called Feather Together! I first stamped the Happy Birthday onto the white cardstock in Archival Black ink. Kind of nearer to the left side of the piece of cardstock. I wanted to leave room for the popped up leaf on the right.
- Using two pieces of post it notes, I covered the Happy Birthday and stamped the leaves across the top.
- Then I did the same thing for the bottom.
- I then used Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set to add the little black dots.
- I stamped a second leaf in Pear Pizzazz, die cut it and popped it up.
- All the leaves were done in Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.
- Be sure to stamp your envelopes. It truly adds a special touch
If you purchase any of the items I have used to make this project, please click the links to go direct to my
ONLINE STORE and don’t forget to use August hostess code below to receive a free thank you gift from me in the mail.