Weekly Deals October 20-October 26
I am a BIG fan of using Stampin’ Up! punches in my projects! So it goes without saying that if I can find a way to use them so that I don’t have to cut something out by hand, I am going to jump on it.
Why not make your own holly and berry embellishment using just two punches. The small oval punch and the 3/8″ circle punch from the Merry Mini Punch Pack Trio.
This card can go together very quickly and easily using your Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape, Merry Christmas from More Merry Messages, and a holly and berry embellishment.
How did I make the holly and berry embellishment you ask?!
1. Punch two small ovals with Old Olive cardstock.
2. Score down the center of each.
3. Using your 3/8″ circle punch from the Merry Mini Punch Pack, nip along both sides of each oval.
4. Punch out one 3/8″ circle with Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
5. Using your Stampin’ Glue Dots, adhere all the pieces together as shown to form the holly and berry embellishment.
Stampin’ Supplies Used:
Stamps: More Merry Messages (126402)
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive (100702)
Accessories: Season Of Style Washi Tape (132155), Small Oval Punch (120908), Merry Mini Punch Pack (126882)
Last Chance For Holiday Sale
Ends tonight, Dec 2nd.
Huge selection of Stampin’ Up! Products discounted up to 50%
Stampin’ Up’s! Cyber Monday Sale
Now go and punch a holly and berry embellishment for your papercrafting projects….