Make Your Own Paper!
Have you ever wanted to make your own Designer Series Paper, but you weren’t sure where to start? This simple and easy technique has been around for a long time.
- You could start with a piece of neutral cardstock, 3.5″ x 4.5″, to make one card.
- If you wanted to stamp a larger piece, just use an 8.5″ x 11″ and stamp away.
- Stamp off of the edges to achieve the texture that you want. Here I used Penned and Painted for a watercolor look.
- You can use just about any stamp set. Mixed it up a bit and use solid images along with line images.
- Keep your colors to a maximum of three.
- Use darker ink for smaller images and lighter ink for larger images.
Today is the day! The Occasions Catalog and Sale A Bration go LIVE!
There is really nothing like having the paper copy of the catalog in your hands to browse through! Request a copy!
Special January Event using the above hostess code! Place an order of at least $30 or more, I will send you three cards from my monthly card club. (valued at $15)
NOTE: for orders of $150 or more...I recommend NOT entering the Hostess Code and keeping the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself!