What To Do With Those Scraps!
We all have them! Yes, we do! LOTS of scrap pieces of papers that we just can’t seem to part with. We end up throwing them into the pile, some big, some small!
In case you didn’t know…? Stampin’ Up! includes a list of all the colors from that Designer Series Paper pack. It is easy to find what you need on a moment’s notice.
Here are 10 ideas to help you get started!
- Punch some paper using your small punches. Make confetti!
- If you are a scrapbooker, punch small pieces and use them as embellishments and accents for your pages. Remember your cards as well.
- If you have pieces that you can cut into 3 x 6, use them to make gift tags and/or cards.
- Line your envelopes using Stampin’ Up’s! Envelope Framelit.
- Shred some of it and use it to add to your super cute little boxes made with the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board!
- Do you have the Big Shot? Die cut letters using any die for your cards or scrapbook pages. Make a alphabet garland using a large alphabet and coordinating printed paper.
- Are you into Mixed Media? I am! I love to create using leftover Designer Series Paper. Check this out!
- Easter is coming! If you set a table, make some napkin rings with your Spring paper. Use it to add a seating tag!
- You can make small bows using Stampin’ Up’s! Bow Builder Punch. Small patterns lend themselves to this idea! This one is pure genius! Check out this video!
- Get creative for your kitchen. Make some labels to organize your pantry items.
What other ideas do you have to use your paper scraps?!